The Graduate University Study of Civil Engineering is offered in four areas of specialization (the admission quote for each specialization programme is given in the brackets):
- Specialization - General (25 students)
- Specialization – Structural Engineering (20 students)
- Specialization – Hydrotechnical Engineering (15 students)
- Specialization – Modelling of Structures (10 students)
The minimum number of students per specialization programme is 6 (six).
Admission requirements for the Graduate University Study of Civil Engineering (2023/2024)
A person can apply for the Graduate University Study of Civil Engineering if he/she has completed one of the following studies:
- An undergraduate university study programme of Civil Engineering,
- An undergraduate study programme of Technical Sciences with a total workload of 180 ECTS credits, and has passed supplementary exams of up to 60 ECTS credits,
- A professional study programme of Civil Engineering and has taken an additional, supplementary year of study,
- A professional study programme of Civil Engineering with 180 ECTS credits and has passed supplementary exams of up to 60 ECTS credits.
The Application, candidate selection and admission process
Applicants for the Graduate University Study of Civil Engineering are selected by means of an admission process.
A list of candidates for the Graduate University Study of Civil Engineering is determined on the basis of the amount of required additional, supplementary exams and the grade point average acquired during a candidate’s previous study. When forming the candidate list, the priority is given to the candidates with the lowest number of supplementary exams, followed by the candidates with an equal number of supplementary exams who are then ranked according to their grade point average. Finally, a list of students for each specialization programme is then formed on the basis of the initial list of candidates..
Application, selection of candidates and the enrolment of students in the first year of the Graduate Study of Civil Engineering in the academic year 2023/2024 will be carried out at the Faculty of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Geodesy in Split, Matice Hrvatske 15.
The application date, time of the announcement of a final candidate list for all specialization programmes and the enrolment date for the Graduate Study of Civil Engineering, including all other accompanying announcements, will be published in due time on the Faculty's notice board and web-site.