FGAG bridges the gap between science and real sector by collaborating with both private and public sector through research, development and innovation activities.
- Web-based Decision Support for Incident Situation in the Adriatic Sea (WDS-ISAS) State-of-the-art Web application called WDS-ISAS (currently under development and application is being tested by Croatian Coast Guard; project developed under UNIST-FGAG research activities funded my Ministry of Science, Education and Sports) (http://unistgis.maps.arcgis.com)
- The Fisheries Geo-information System (GISR) - Surveillance, control and monitoring of the fishing vessels by application of the geographic information system (GIS) for the supervision, control and monitoring of the mobile objects by application of the GPS technology, financed by Ministry of agriculture of Croatia, 2010.
- Determination of refuge for ships in distress, financed by Ministry of Sea, Transport and Infrastructure of Croatia, 2006-2009.
- Analysis of mixing processes in surface watercourses, 2005, financed by Croatian Waters
- Analysis of waste oils and oily water pretreatment processes and procedures, 2005, funded by BICRO – Development of Knowledge-Based Enterprises (RAZUM)
- Multicriterial analysis of cost-efficiency and selection of optimum locations for small hydropower plants – Production area HE Jug, 2005, financed by HEP
- Analysis of the spread of reactive transport of injected waste from oil mining into deep heterogeneous geological formations, 2005, financed by INA d.d.